I'm leaving my room (in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment) in a beautiful victorian style building in Kentish Town and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a beautiful place in a very convenient location. It is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town t...

875 £
I'm leaving my room (in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment) in a beautiful victorian style building in Kentish Town and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a beautiful place in a very convenient location.

It is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town t... I'm leaving my room (in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment) in a beautiful victorian style building in Kentish Town and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a beautiful place in a very convenient location.

It is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town t... I'm leaving my room (in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment) in a beautiful victorian style building in Kentish Town and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a beautiful place in a very convenient location.

It is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town t...
Дата: 06:29, 27 июл. 2021
Объявления: Апартаменты
Номер: 36546
Автор: Pavel Ru
Источник: uk4ru.com

I'm leaving my room (in a 3-bed 2-bath apartment) in a beautiful victorian style building in Kentish Town and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to rent a beautiful place in a very convenient location. It is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town tube and train station and 1 minute walk from Kentish Town West overground station. The room is bright and cozy and it is fully furnished. There is also a spacious common living room with rowing machine, TV, PlayStation and a comfy sofa which you can suggest to your guests. The kitchen is adjacent to a living room and contains all you need: dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and espresso machine. You will also share a comfy bathroom with one of the flatmates. More details: - Flatmates are very nice and both work in big tech companies. - Building is a former school for girls, but there is no old smell or this sort of thing and all furniture is new. - There is a powerful boiler, it heats within seconds and you never run out of hot water. - There's an overground nearby, but you don't hear anything and can leave windows open. - Quiet and lovely Ryland Road with victorian houses. - Co-op, Sainsbury, Tesco and Lidl - all within 3-5 mins walk. Contact with me at any time on WhatsApp by the number specified in the advert.

Поделиться объявлением
Сообщить о нарушении
Полезная информация
  • Чтобы избежать мошенничества, встречайтесь с продавцом лично или оплачивайте покупку, используя проверенную платёжную систему, в которой предусмотрена "защита покупателя", например, PayPal;
  • Старайтесь избегать платежей через анонимные платежные системы;
  • Если Вы продавец, то не требуйте предоплату без необходимости: в наше время это может снизить спрос на Ваше предложение. Лучше созвонитесь с покупателем и назначьте встречу. Личный контакт - это не только надёжно, но иногда и полезно;
  • Бесплатная доска объявлений Великобритании theUK.one не занимается денежными переводами, мы не принимаем платежи на сайте и т.п. Мы просто предоставляем очень удобную и популярную платформу для встречи Покупателей и Продавцов.