This is a full time and permanent role. We offer 20 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required H&S training.
The successful candidate must be prepared for early the morning starts, delivering materials and equipment to construction sites in and around London and the surrounding areas.
- Loading and unloading
- Driving around London and the home counties
The requirements for this role are as followed:
- Must be over 25 (Due to insurance policy)
- No more than 3 points and no driving bans
- UK Driving license
- Good general knowledge of London
- Flexibility on hours to include weekend cover, 40-50 hours per week, to include occasional early starts, or late starts with evening work.
- Happy for CRC check to be undertaken on an employee.
- Ability to do the heavy lifting
10 GBP per hour + plus overtime and weekends
Monday to Friday (Occasional weekends)
Location: Grays, Essex
If your interested then please contact Mindaugas at Jager Freight