MONOLITH (UK) LTD has an excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Coordinator to join a leading Eastern European Food and Spirits distributor based in Dagenham, London.
The Purchasing Coordinator will work with the group Supply Chain team.
Duties of the Purchasing Coordinator will include:
– Responsible for logistics – manage shipping processes, scheduling deliveries, and etc.;
– Monitor and maintain stock levels, including maintenance of the reordering system and levels;
– Obtain all required shipping documentation and working with customs;
– Assist the Purchasing Director;
– Manage a group of three buyer assistants.
The successful Purchasing Coordinator will be self-motivated, determined and be able to work to deadlines. You will have strong attention to detail and have good Microsoft package knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
– Growing and dynamic company, with opportunities for progression;
– An opportunity to make this role your own and implement, improve process and procedures;
– Vibrant and supportive team.